- Conventional Loans:
Conventional loans are mortgage loans offered by non-government sponsored lenders. Trinity Mortgage can be your Texas conventional loan lender.
Some of the qualities of a conventional loan include:
- 20% downpayment or mortgage insurance is required
- can waive escrows( monthly property taxes and insurance) with 20% downpayment
- all second home and investment properties generally fit under this category
- jumbo or non-conforming loan amounts greater than $417,000
- homepath program is a conventional program
- interest rates charged are based on downpayment and credit scores
- generally required higher credit scores standards
- all home equity loans will be conventional
- requires at least a 5% downpayment
- will allow a gifted funds for entire 5% down payment.
- we can position a second lien to avoid mortgage insurance (pmi)
This program is for owner occupied, second home or investment properties. The homes eligible are listed at www.homepath.com. These homes are foreclosed properties once serviced by Fannie Mae. If the property you are wanting to purchase is not listed on the website then you cannot use this program.
To learn more about the home path progaram Click here